Last Updated November 21, 2023
Collection and Use of Personal Information
What Personal Information We Collect
We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Paul’s Pharmacy’s services, such as when you create or modify your account and profile, request products or services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. Some examples of the types of personal information we may collect from you include:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Credit card or other payment information
- Medical Discipline
- Clinic Name and Location
- Medical License Number
We also automatically collect and store certain types of information when you use our services, such as information about your use of your account, including: Username
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address
- Purchase History
- Phone numbers used to call our customer service department
From time to time, we may receive personal information about you from other sources. For example, we may receive personal information from the following sources:
- Credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain financial services to customers
- Information about your interactions with products and services
- Updated delivery and address information from postal carriers.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Some examples of how we may use your personal information include:
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you updated on Paul’s Pharmacy’s latest product announcements, upcoming sales, and help manage a customer relationship. If you no longer wish to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We use your personal information to provide you with the various services we offer.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, and for content and advertising purposes. We may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve OMPI's products, services, and customer communications.
- We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries. We use your personal information to fulfill orders for our products and/or services.
- We may use your personal information to collect and process payment if any payment is due.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With?
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Fraud Prevention: We may disclose your personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected illegal or fraudulent activity or to protect the safety, rights, or property of us, our users, or others.
- Law enforcement or legal requests: We may disclose your personal information with government authorities, such as law enforcement authorities, courts, or regulators to comply with the law.
- Corporate Restructuring: We may transfer your information to a third party if we or any of our affiliates are involved in a corporate restructuring, including a sale, merger, or other transfer of some or all of our assets.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
What About Cookies?
- Assist with your navigation of our website;
- Track the number of visitors on our site;
- Remember your site preferences (e.g., account logins);
Personal Information From Children
Because of the nature of our business, our services are not provided to minors. We will not ask minors, specifically children under the age of 13, to provide personal information if we have knowledge of their age. We also do not knowingly sell personal information of minors.